Friday, November 2, 2012

NaBloPoMo

This morning I read something about NaNoWriMo. I don't wri nos, but it reminded me of something I do like to do: po blos.

So I decided that, despite the fact that I already missed the first day, I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo.
My sister does it every year. At least she did for several years. I think she still does. I just realized it has been several weeks since I've visited her online domain, so for all I know she has abandoned the entire institution.

Regardless, I'm going to say something every day for the rest of the month. It will likely be a lot of complaining about homework and other such trivialities, but I'll try to find something interesting to say, for Cassie's sake, and in case anyone else happens to stop by.

So go ahead and stop by.

P.S. For those of you who were concerned, I stopped by my sister's blog to optain the URL for that link up there. She's still there, but she NaBloPoMo'd early this year.

2 comments:

  1. This blog doesn't have to be snappy for me! I'll still read if you just posted pictures of unicorns every day. But, I thank you :) Getting this special shout out gave me flashes of your farewell speech. Somehow you threw in my name a few times up there on the pulpit. You are delightful, Golden Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your blogs. As long as you don't mock me.

    ReplyDelete