Monday, November 5, 2012

Aura

Today I had my aura read. (Is "read" the right way to say that?) I am a red amber with amber overlay. Red amber is a mental/emotional combination, and amber is very analytical. Overlay means I am both at the same time or switch between them or something.

The process used muscle testing, which I've seen work in the past, but I can only trust so far. I purposely kept myself ignorant about what the colors mean, because I didn't want to subconsciously rig the test, which I think is sort of common with muscle testing. It's easy enough for your subconscious mind to manipulate you without giving it such an easy opportunity.

I was actually a bit surprised how well the descriptions fit me. I think I was expecting more platitudes and broad, all encompassing statements. I'd like to investigate the psychology associated with the whole thing. Because I'm an analytical amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment