Thursday, March 12, 2009

Doctor

I remember watching Doogie Howser M.D. as a kid. I don't remember any specifics, except one time he was doing an autopsy on a mummy alone in a dark room and he thought it came to life. Or something like that. Last summer I was introduced to Dr Horrible, and it instantly became one of my favorite things ever. To be honest I didn't even realize that Neil Patrick Harris, who plays Dr Horrible, was also Dr Howser, until someone else mentioned it. The other day I stumbled on this and it made me think "Neil Patrick Harris is funny." To back that up, there is this, and while you're at it, all of this.

That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Neil Patrick Harris?... the shit.

    Good to hear from someone I trust that I need to check out Dr. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete