Thursday, March 4, 2010

the tricks they play

Have you ever been on the news? It's happened to me twice now; The Reporter and his trusty sidekick Cameraman hiding around a corner, waiting to ambush the next passerby with a barrage of questions asked so quickly and worded so craftily that you can't help but support they're story no matter what you really think. Then you spend the next part of your day thinking of hundreds of things you could have said that would have been a whole lot better. I tried to find the story so I could link to it, but I was unsuccessful. Too bad to, they got a great shot of Bryce and me crossing a street after our interview.


----------------
Now playing: Ides of March - Vehicle
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. In an unrelated matter, Zizza just asked me why there was a bugle on the computer screen.
    Maybe you should start a blog called "Bugle Boy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are famous! I will add you to my list of most fasinating untouchables I have meet.

    ReplyDelete